We have three digital collections of ebooks and audiobooks: the Jasmine Digital Library, hoopla, and the TumbleBook Library.
The Jasmine Digital Library
1. Download the free Libby app to your device: Libby app
2. Visit the digital collection: The Jasmine Digital Library
3. Sign-in with your library card number.
4. Browse and search for eBooks and audiobooks.
5. When you find a book you want, click on the title and select ‘Borrow’ (or ‘Hold’ if the item is already checked out).
6. Start reading immediately by clicking the ‘Read’ button or visit your ‘Bookshelf’ to download to your device.
7. If you need help, call or visit the library… or click here: Help
1. Visit hoopladigital.com
2. Download the hoopla app.
3. Sign-in with your library card number, then create an account.
4. Browse and borrow not only ebooks and audiobooks, but also streaming movies, music, and TV shows.
5. hoopla provides instant access with no holds and no waiting.
The TumbleBook Library is a collection of read-aloud storybooks for children. Some books feature “Word Help” to assist children in sounding out words. There are also book-related puzzles and games to play. Stories are available in several languages. Also includes chapter books, graphic novels, songs, and National Geographic videos.